We find these to be VERY common issues that are challenges towards healthy eating and fat loss:
- Eating foods that taste good but result in you feeling crappy systemically.
- Consuming “energy drinks”.
- Not reading EVERY food/ingredient label.
- Using medication to fill in for lack of exercise or a poor diet.
- Sticking at a calorie only focus (instead of looking at the quality of the food).
- Not taking care of your gut and intestinal flora.
- Thinking because a food is healthy you can eat as much of it as you like.
Poliquin Group have addressed these and more in their article entitled “Twenty Common but Dangerous Nutrition Mistakes that Impede Fat Loss & Make You Sick”.
We highly recommend having a look: