Ok guys, we have a yummy one for you today: Paleo Coconut Pancakes
This means they are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free but they are definitely not yum-free.[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bpn1535m0U]
- You need to eat some protein prior to eating the pancakes, if you want a meal that is worthy of muscle growth as the pancakes do not include a protein powder. This could be some meat, fish eggs or if you choose a protein powder.
- Just because they are free of these things doesn’t mean they are free of calories and can be eaten to abandon. Know what you are eating and eat it accordingly.
Ingredients for the batter:
- 1/4 cup of Organic Coconut Flour
- 3 Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Gluten-Free Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of 100% Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
Ingredients for the topping:
- 1 cup of Frozen Organic Blueberries
- Coconut Cream
- 4 teaspoons of Maple Syrup (1 per pancake)
- Put all ingredients for the batter into a mixing bowl and whisk until consistent.
- Use 1/4 cup of batter to make 1 pancake, from which the ingredients will make 4 pancakes in total.
- Apply 1/4 of blueberries and a tablespoon of coconut cream per pancake.
Macronutrients for all 4 pancakes combined: